Goomi Technology offers a complete suite of integrated Ecommerce solution leading enterprise-class ecommerce platforms.
Having intense love for web designing and development, our skilled and talented professionals remain in alignment with the current industry trends to deliver creative results.
With the ineffable experience, our competent developers create customized ecommerce website to promote your Brand effectively while bringing success as well as online sales.
What we provide?
- Customized Shopping Cart & Ecommerce Website Design & Development for different integration platform vendors.
- Responsive Shopping Website.
- Ecommerce Cart Development.
- Payment Gateway Integration
- Products addition and setup
- Maintenance & Support
An ecommerce platform is a software suite that helps you build your ecommerce store where you make your products available, and where your customers can conduct transactions.
Choosing the right ecommerce platform is vital to any online business as it is the very foundation of the business.
We provide eCommerce online stores for retailers, brands, and individuals to easily sell products and services worldwide.
Few Things that should be taken into consideration are listed below:
- Scope for ecommerce website customization Choosing a platform with good scope for customization makes it possible to enable the development of such features and deliver a good customer user experience.
- Payment gateway integration One of the challenges faced by ecommerce businesses in India is the discomfort with online payments. So it is vital include traditional payment options, such as cash on delivery, along with regular payment options, such as credit and debit card payments and net banking. It has now also become necessary to provide the option of linking to payment wallets. If you seek international expansion, or cater to customers from various countries, it’s important to incorporate multiple currency options to facilitate payment for overseas customers.
- Robust backend A good online commerce webstore is supported by a robust backend for an organized and easy-to-use admin experience. A high quality platform will provide several admin features such as multiple admin logins, easy changes in inventory, taking stock of orders, and so on. Ensure you check for this because a good customer UX doesn’t count for much if it isn’t powered by an organized backend.
- Mobile-friendly or responsive ecommerce Studies have shown that people are spending more and more time on the mobile phones. While some businesses do choose to build apps to cater to this growing demand, app development requires an investment of time and money. So responsive ecommerce websites, suitable for viewing on mobile phones, are a great alternative. The importance of a mobile-friendly ecommerce website cannot be ignored as customers do much more than make purchases through their phones. The easy accessibility leads to increasing amounts of time spent browsing on the phone, which often leads more online as well as in-store purchases.