Web Design And Development
Goomi Technology is one of the most trustable and reliable Web Design Company from India. We offer wide variety of branded website design and services. We are proud of 100% client satisfaction till date. How we gratify best web design services?
We thoroughly understand your brand business category and create unique and impressive website design that enhance your business and make you noticeable in online race.
We design website that fulfill your dream of having unique brand recognition and identity. Better Web Designs and Applications at Better Prices. In case you are looking for your website to get a new look and feel, we strategy a profound study on the previous design and create amazing one that adheres with modern web technology standards.
Website Designing and Website Development are two fundamentally different aspects of the website building process requiring two unique skill sets. Let’s see how. Website design Web design is a process of conceptualizing, planning, and building a collection of electronic files that determine the layout, colors, text styles, structure, graphics, images, and use of interactive features that deliver pages to your site visitors. Professional Web design helps to make your business appear credible online.
Elements of Web Design
- Colour: The choice of colours depends on the purpose and clientele; it could be simple black-and-white to multi-coloured design, conveying the personality of a person or the brand of an organization, using web-safe colours.
- Fonts: The use of various fonts can enhance a website design. Most web browsers can only read a select number of fonts, known as “web-safe fonts”, so your designer will generally work within this widely accepted group.
- Content: Content and design can work together to enhance the message of the site through visuals and text. Written text should always be relevant and useful, so as not to confuse the reader and to give them what they want so they will remain on the site. Content should be optimized for search engines and be of a suitable length, incorporating relevant keywords.
- Layout: This is the way the graphics, ads and text are arranged. In the web world, a key goal is to help the view find the information they seek at a glance. This includes maintaining the balance, consistency, and integrity of the design.
- Graphics: Graphics can include logos, photos, clipart or icons, all of which enhance the web design. For user friendliness, these need to be placed appropriately, working with the colour and content of the web page, while not making it too congested or slow to load.
- Besides elements it’s important to create the design user friendly too.
Now it depends on the following factors how to make it:
- Navigation: Site architecture, menus and other navigation tools in the web design must be created with consideration of how users browse and search. The goal is to help the user to move around the site with ease, efficiently finding the information they require.
- Multimedia: Relevant video and audio stimuli in the design can help users to grasp the information, developing understanding in an easy and quick manner. This can encourage visitors to spend more time on the webpage.
- Compatibility: Design the webpage, to perform equally well on different browsers and operating systems, to increase its viewing.
- Technology: Advancements in technology give designers the freedom to add movement and innovation, allowing for web design that is always fresh, dynamic and professional.
- Interactive: Increase active user participation and involvement, by adding comment boxes and opinion polls in the design. Convert users from visitors to clients with email forms and newsletter sign-ups.
Web designers use various design programs such as Adobe Photoshop to create the layout and other visual elements of the website. Website Development Web development is the coding or programming that enables website functionality, per the owner’s requirements. It mainly deals with the non-design aspect of building websites, which includes coding and writing markup.
The web development hierarchy is as follows:
- Client-side coding
- Server-side coding
- Database technology
Our Web Development Services:
- Custom Application Development
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Ecommerce Development
- Social Media Apps